Victoria Express Train
Victoria Express Train is a 4 star train for Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi
The train departs six times a week, linking Hanoi to Lao Cai. The Victoria Express Train is a 8.5 hour trip from Hanoi to Lao Cai, accommodating up to 52 passengers in two luxurious sleeping carriages. Each sleeping carriage has 6 superior cabins (4 berths) and 1 deluxe cabin (2 berths), all are air-conditioned, wood paneled, with individual reading lights, baggage storage and oversized windows.
VICTORIA EXPRESS TRAIN SCHEDULE:
|Hanoi - Lao Cai||with dining carriage||without dining carriage||with dining carriage||without dining carriage||with dining carriage||no train||without dining carriage|
|Lao Cai - Hanoi||without dining carriage||with dining carriage||without dining carriage||with dining carriage||without dining carriage||no train||with dining carriage|
Weekday Departures (WD): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Lao Cai - Hanoi) & Sunday (Hanoi - Lao Cai)
Weekend Departures(WE): Friday (Hanoi - Lao Cai) & Sunday (Lao Cai - Hanoi)
One Way tickets are not available on Weekend Departures
Ticket price does not include meals
On departures with Dining Carriage an optional 4-course set dinner is available as well as a la carte menu. Please reserve the set dinner at time of train booking
- Departure / Arrival time is subject to change according to government notices, please contact us for the latest update.
- Meals onboard are not included in the ticket.
- On departures with dining carriage an optional 4-course set dinner is available as well as "à la carte" menu. Please reserve the set dinner at time of train booking.
- Hanoi Railway Station: 120 Le Duan Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- The Hanoi Railway Station is about 1 hour drive away from Noi Bai (Hanoi) International Airport and less than 10 minutes from City Center
- Victoria Hotels & Resorts may be obliged to cancel travel arrangements due to circumstances beyond its control. These may be for reasons of force majeur (cancellation/alteration of domestic scheduled services, technical problems with transportation, contamination, closure of airport or train stations, war [whether declared or not], threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such, etc). In such cases, Victoria Hotels & Resorts shall inform direct clients without delay and shall offer clients the choice of alternative dates or transportation (in that case the refund can not exceed 30% of the transportation cost) or a full refund of all money paid.
VICTORIA EXPRESS TRAIN RATES:
|Round - trip||One way|
|With dining carriage both ways||Without dining carriage both ways||1 Way with dining carriage + 1 Way without dining carriage||With dining carriage both ways||Without dining carriage both ways|
|Superior||US$ 228||US$ 198||US$ 215||US$ 172||US$ 148|
|Deluxe||US$ 339||US$ 300||US$ 325||US$ 270||US$ 245